The Three Fates

The Three Fates
Greek mythology believed that these women controlled your fate.

Omens of Gods

Omens of Gods
The Gods thought a storm signified bad omens.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Some Poetic Words

Fate: The fate of man is steel, once the gods have chosen your fate and you are on that path it cannot be changed or easily bended. Freewill: Life is like a crossroads, only you can make the desision on which way to go. Character: Caesar is like a thunderstorm. It builds and builds until finally disaster strikes without option. -Dragontamer

2 comments:

  1. I liked your comparison of fate to steel. It makes sense and puts a good image in my mind. seven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your metaphors ring true. The first two on fate and free will I feel really capture the essence of the meaning of the topics. I also really like your metaphor on Caesar, the meaning is very clear and really fits in with the plot.
    *diva29ash*

    ReplyDelete